Military Service Contract

Veterans: Options open to veterans in evaluating prior military experiences:

  1. Up to four hours of physical education elective credit (HPE 0000) and two hours of HPE 1003 Personal and Community Health will be awarded if honorably discharged and with more than 12 months of active military service. A DD-214 is required by the Office of Admissions and Records, in order for credit to be granted. Reservists may also receive the same credit upon presenting their DD 2384-1 (NOBE) form.
  2. Elective credit may be granted based upon American Council of Education's "Guide to the Evaluation of Education Experiences in the Armed Forces."
  3. A maximum of 12 credit hours with grades of "P" (Pass) can be transferred in.